Friday, December 10, 2010

The Legacy of Frances Bay

Hello my fabulous followers. I wanted to share with you my wonderful memory of ensuring my cousin Frances Bay received a star on Canada's Walk of Fame.

If you click on this link and view the video of the Legacy of Frances Bay, you will see the wonderful experience we shared. Please viesit: www.youtube.com/user/nipoon36.

Frances Bay was the loving grandma in Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandler and she was also Fonzie's grandmother on Happy Days and also played in three David Lynch movies. For those of you that watched Seinfeld, you will remember her from the episode where she was coined the Marble Rye Lady. She is from Dauphin Manitoba and in 2008, I had an online petition and campaign to ensure she receive a star on Canada's Walk of Fame for her 90 birthday. My dream came true with much hard work and dedication. The Walk of Fame office declared it the most aggressive public relations campaign they had ever seen. I am sharing this with you to inspire you to never give up on your career search. When we put our minds to things, we do achieve our dreams.
Enjoy the video and happy holidays.
Anrea

No comments:

Post a Comment