Friday, February 4, 2011

Keeping Things Simple

Hello my wonderful followers. I want to say that for those of you on a career search, take this weekend and relax. Take time to be kind to yourself, visit with friends and rest. A job search can be so taxting and demanding. Love yourself this weekend.
When you purchase the paper this Saturday, read it with a nice hot cup of tea while you put your feet up. It is ok my friends. Life will be ok. It might now feel like it will now, but it will. When you fail, you get back up, when you cry, you dry your eyes. My 96 year old grandma to this day says this too shall pass. My grandpa when he was still alive would always say if you get out of bed in the morning, consider yourself lucky!

Have a great weekend. Be kind.
Anrea

1 comment:

  1. Seems that your grandparents went to the same school as mine.

    ReplyDelete