Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Starting First Twitter Account

I worked in the non profit sector in communication positions before I started the Creative Communications program. I knew before taking this course that knowing how to use a Twitter account was very important. However, I never had the opportunity to use social media communication tools. Now that I am starting to use them, I see how amazing social media is. How did these orgamizations I worked for live without this?

Charitable organizations that don't have social media as a medium of communication in place, really need to start doing so. Charities that operate on a shoe string budget, will love social media and realize that it is a huge asset to reach their audiences on a regular basis. I hope to become very comfortable using social media and am so pleased I have now entered this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment